International Journal of Aquatic Biology (IJAB) is an open access, peer-reviewed academic journal published by Iranian Society of Ichthyology in collaboration with the Staff of Fisheries Department of the University of Tehran. IJAB publishes original research articles, high quality reviews and technical notes/short communication covering all aspects of biology of organisms living in marine and fresh waters. The main emphasis of IJAB lies in experimental work, both from the laboratory and the field. All members of the IJAB’s scientific board are from well-known universities and research institutes to ensure high-quality publications. Manuscripts are processed using an online system, ensuring efficient and timely evaluations.
- Type of Journal: Academic/Scholarly
- Format: Print & Online
- ISSN: 2322-5270 (Online) and 2383-0956 (Print)
- DOI: 10.7508/ijab.
- Frequency: Bimonthly
- Publication Dates: February, April, June, August, October and December.
- Language: English
- Article Processing Charges: No
- Indexed and Abstracted: Yes
- Review Time: 8-12 weeks approximately
- Contact and Submission e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracted/Indexed in: Thomson Reuters (ISI - Clarivate Analytics), Zoological Record, Biological Abstracts, BIOSIS Previews, Scopus, ISC (Islamic World Science Citation Center), Index Copernicus, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), Google Scholar, ASFA (Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts) - ProQuest, AGRIS, Zoobank, JournalTOCs, PKP (Public Knowledge Project), Magiran, Scholar Steer, Scilit, E-Journals, …